Sign up to the Jesuit Missions London Marathon team and be part of a movement helping poor and marginalised people build lives of dignity, stability and peace.
Over the last 20 years, Jesuit Missions marathon runners have raised more than £1 million. This has changed lives throughout the world, including families affected by conflict in South Sudan, and refugees fleeing violence in the Middle East.
Together we can build a world in which the dignity of all people is defended.
Sign up today!
To get started, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in touch with more information.
Here are just some of the reasons why running with Jesuit Missions will make your 2018 London Marathon a fantastic experience:
- A chance to raise funds for people living incredibly difficult lives all over the world
- Weekly email updates with advice on innovative fundraising, setting up the perfect donation page and getting the most out of your training
- Jesuit Missions cheer points along the course to keep you going on the big day
- A post-marathon party, with food, drinks and sessions with professional masseurs
- The opportunity to run in one of our world-famous Womble suits!
“The experience of feeling part of a team, of running for a truly worthwhile cause, of being looked after from the early training, through to dinner the night before, the support on the day, invitations to the ‘After’ party, the pats on the backs, and the photos – have made this one of the best days of my life” – Ben Smith, Jesuit Missions Marathon Team
A bit about our Wombles
Jesuit Missions Wombles are an iconic part of the London Marathon. Ever since creator Elizabeth Beresford gave the Jesuit Missions team permission to race dressed as Wombles, our runners have been braving the furry costumes to help raise money for people in need.
If you would like to take your marathon challenge to the next level (the current Womble course record stands at 3hrs30m) and become a celebrity on race day, let a member of our team know!