Jesuit Missions supports projects in over 20 countries in areas such as education, skills training, women’s empowerment, anti-human trafficking, environmental sustainability and emergency relief.
Raise money to combat some of the most vital human rights issues of our day! Run as a womble while you can in our penultimate marathon.
You can help to create a brighter future for people all over the world by running for Jesuit Missions in the London Marathon
- Speak out against human trafficking for Abrencia in Darjeeling who was trafficked and is now receiving medical care and skills training to provide her with a future of dignity.
- Help young people like Munashe in Zimbabwe learn skills that will help them escape poverty and homelessness!
- Provide educational opportunities for children like 9-year-old Joseph, a refugee from the Democratic Republic of Congo, who is now able to go to school.
- Provide training for environmental youth leaders like Jean and Onic in Madagascar who are working with youth to create a sustainable future in a country facing the challenges of climate change.
You have the power to create a hope-filled future for thousands of people by running in solidarity with them in this year’s London marathon.
Mary McCullough 2021 runner
Running for Jesuit Missions gives you…
- Team support and regular communications helping you make the most out of your marathon experience
- Promotion of runner profiles on our website and social media
- Jesuit Missions vest and water bottle
- Shower access and massage following the marathon
- Join friends and family to celebrate your achievement at our after-party at the Jesuit Curial Offices in Mayfair
Runners pay a £50.00 registration fee and are asked to raise £2000.00 for the work of Jesuit Missions.
Run in solidarity with our partners in the developing world.
You can make a difference!